We're holding a roundtable discussion on Education Reform, post-Covid-19, on Thursday 4th Feb at 10am. A Joint Statement recently issued to the Government calls for a radical re-engineering of the classroom, and Rose is assembling a number of the authors and signatories to discuss how this could work and what it would look like.
Want to listen in?
Explore our Research Topics
Ongoing Research Studies
The original EDUCATE accelerator Programme, part-funded by ERDF, saw 272 EdTech startups come through its doors, and the research team working on that programme devised a number of studies looking at the data generated from those close working mentor-company relationships.
1. Supporting small and medium-sized enterprises in the educational technology sector to become more research-minded. An introduction to the collection of articles
2. Preemptive intervention and its effect on student attainment and retention
Murray Morrison, Canan Blake, Fraser Embleton-Smith, Jan Gosiewski, & Jonathan Zvesper
3. The mentoring relation as an interpersonal process in EDUCATE: a qualitative case-study of mentor-mentee perspectives
Santiago De Ossorno Garcia, Luke Doyle
4. Developing Little Bridge as an evidence-informed English language learning platform for 6-12 year olds
Emma Rogers, Kristen Weatherby
The above studies are due to be published in the February 2021 Research for All issue.
5. The importance of boundary objects in industry-academia collaborations to support evidencing the efficacy of educational technology
Alison Clark-Wilson, Kristen Weatherby
6. Developing a more comprehensive ontology for EdTech
Alison Clark-Wilson, Carmel Kent
7. EdTech Entrepreneurs’ understanding of research
8. EdTech Entrepreneurs’ understanding of theories